Holiday Boutique will be held at Church of the Foothills
On October 28 & 29 find quality gift items, baked goods, “church soup”, toys, jewelry, and much more – TELL YOUR FRIENDS!
INTERESTED IN HELPING TO MAKE SOUP FOR THE FALL BOUTIQUE?
The recipe for the famous beef vegetable or vegetarian soup that has been served at the Holiday Boutique can be yours!! We need lots of cooks to make batches of the soup, which will be frozen and sold at our Halloween Boutique as part of our fundraising efforts. You can sign up to buy soup and there will be some soup available for purchase . We need people to work at the church tables at the boutique on Friday & Saturday. See Kathy Dunlap to let her know that you would be willing to help.
WANTED: DONATED HOMEMADE BAKED GOODS
Church of the Foothills is having a Baked Goods table at our Fall Boutique.
Homemade baked goods are needed for us to sell. What is your specialty? Here are some suggestions for making and donating to the Bake Sale:
- Cupcakes, coffee cakes, tube cakes, single & multi layered cakes, iced cakes, plain cakes, Oh My!
- Cookies powdered, bars, chewy, rolled, soft, filled…iced or not.
- Fruit tarts, quiches, and of course the Pie.
- Breads & muffins, crackers flavored.
- Candies & snacks, chocolates, fudge, popcorn balls, rice krispy treats, and taffy to be savored!
1. All baked goods are to be HOMEMADE.
2. All baked goods must be wrapped and prices.
3. All baked goods must be labeled with ingredients listed (especially eggs, gelatin, flour, nuts, and dairy products).
Deliver your homemade baked goods to the Fellowship Hall on WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 26 OR THURSDAY, OCTOBER 27.
Sign-up to donate to the Bake Sale with Paula Pichon during the Fellowship Hour after the church service or email email@example.com or telephone 714/923-1199.
Thank you for your support!